We are appointment only, please call to schedule your appointment & Please Read our COVID-19 Update below:
You can be assured that the safety of our patients is a top priority More
We are taking extra precautions to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff. Please take note of our updated COVID-19 policies and procedures.
- Personal protective equipment is worn by all hearing professionals, such as scrubs, lab coats, and face masks. Face shields and gloves when appropriate.
- All who enter our office are to wear a surgical style or thick cloth face mask during the entirety of their visit unless directed by the hearing professional.
- Only one patient is allowed in the office at any given time.
- Appointments are spaced-out to allow social distancing and disinfection of contact surfaces between patients. Only cleaners that are approved to kill the coronavirus are in use.
- Each person entering the office, including staff, is given a temperature check using a hand-held thermal thermometer.
- We are currently by appointment only. We ask that you not arrive more than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow our staff time to disinfect the office between visits.
- To control walk-in traffic, we have installed a video doorbell. When you arrive, please press the doorbell button, and a member of our staff will promptly open the door.
- HEPA filtration systems are in use to help clean the air.
- In addition to cleaning between patients, weekly, deep-cleaning is performed to sterilize ALL surfaces within the office.
- Our hearing test sound booth is sanitized between testing using sanitation cloths on walls, chairs, and response buttons. Disposable ear inserts are used, and UV lighting has been installed as an additional safety measure.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed in the reception area and consultation office.
- Touchless payment systems are in place to eliminate the need to press a touchpad or handing off your card to front office staff.
- Staff is trained to maintain a 6 ft “bubble” as much as practical. We may need to get closer to perform impressions, ear canal inspections, etc. In this case, all non-essential verbal communication is ceased.
- All in-office staff is now fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
- All non-essential personnel are still working remotely.
If you feel unwell before your appointment, please stay home and contact us by phone. In addition to office appointments, we also offer curbside & remote care.